Benelux 2022/2023 (E 12)
Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
- The new edition provides many editorial additions: New cross references and a chart that serves as an overview of the Belgian “King Baudouin“ postage stamps; additional information on the perforation of issues from the 1920s and 1930s; the numbers of issue of Belgian stamps issued in the 1990s and 2000s; information on the validity and numbers of issue concerning older postage stamps from the Netherlands as well as current information on the phosphorescence of several issues.
- Additional information about the appraisal of Luxemburg se-tenant prints from stamp booklets as well as three other colour variations of the Luxemburg ”State Emblem“ stamp series provide exciting collecting options.
- The price quotations of all collection areas were thoroughly revised; modified quotations can be found among Dutch stamps and tariff-coded issues from Luxemburg and Belgium.
- Over 7900 colour photos and approx. 38,300 price quotations
- Includes all novelties introduced in MICHEL Rundschau up to and including No. 8/2022
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Publishing House: Schwaneberger Verlag
First Day of Sale: 2 September 2022