Germany Specialized 2023 – Volume 1 (1849–April 1945) (E-book)
Old Germany, Northern German Confederation and the German Reich, local issues of 1923, foreign post offices, colonies and maritime mail abroad, occupation issues of World War One and Two, plebiscite areas, Belgian military mail in Rhineland, Eupen and Malmédy, Gdansk, the Memel Region, Bohemia and Moravia, general government, Sudetenland, field post issues, official mail, war and propaganda forgeries, international reply coupons.
- Many editorial improvements, such as the systematic new recording of plate numbers for the market values of the occupation issues from 1914–1918, the distinction between the plate numbers from Bohemia and Moravia for Mi Numbers 1–19, new listings of special postmarks from the German Reich, Bohemia as well as Moravia and the general government, additional background information about the Witu Protectorate collection area as well as about several engravers and designers complement this Germany Specialized.
- Numerous new discoveries: horizontal gutter pairs of Bavarian stamps, rare watermark variations of the German Ozean-Reederei (shipping company), new printer’s imprints in the Memel collection area and an international reply coupon from Samoa have been found!
- 115 new colour photos contribute to the illustrations of the Old Germany collection areas.
- A review of price appraisals has led to numerous modifications, in particular in the areas of Old Germany, stamp booklets issued by the German Reich, the occupation issues from World War One, Sudetenland and the general government.
- Over 6250 high-resolution colour photos and approx. 96,200 price quotations
- A user account is required for the use of e-books.
- The customer may purchase an unlimited number of e-books. All purchased e-books shall be available to the customer in the MICHEL Online library and can be viewed with a current web browser. Additional software for viewing is not required.
- The right to use the e-book shall be limited to 5 years from the time of activation in the online library. The Publisher will provide access to the purchased e-book during the term.
Format: E-book in the MICHEL Online Library
Publishing House: Schwaneberger Verlag
First Day of Sale: 13 April 2023