MICHEL Rarities - Stamps you should know (E-book)
So you can join the debate: MICHEL introduces issues that are either world-famous, extremely pricey or extraordinary in other aspects.
- Revised and expanded new edition of the popular MICHEL guide
- The history and the price development in the last decades as well as other facts about important stamps from all over the world that are worth knowing
- While the focus of this MICHEL guide is on the philately of Germany, well-known stamps from the rest of Europe and the whole world are also introduced in detail.
- One glance at the table of contents offers information about the topic and collection area of the rare stamps that are presented – from Bavaria to the U.S.A.
- High-resolution colour photos, diagrams and other graphics illustrate each chapter
- Perfect for collectors and readers who want to become collectors
- A user account is required for the use of e-books.
- The customer may purchase an unlimited number of e-books. All purchased e-books shall be available to the customer in the MICHEL Online library and can be viewed with a current web browser. Additional software for viewing is not required.
- The right to use the e-book shall be limited to 5 years from the time of activation in the online library. The Publisher will provide access to the purchased e-book during the term.
Format: E-book in the MICHEL Online Library
First Day of Sale: 6 April 2023