Luxembourg Specialized 2022/2023 (E-book)
Luxembourg stamp issues from 1852 to 2022 including German occupation issues in World War II, POST Luxembourg private issues, vending machine stamps, stamp booklets and se-tenants, official stamps, postage stamps, telegraph stamps, cover valuations up to 1940.
- Bilingual: German (black texts) and French (blue texts)
- The detailed information on Luxembourg philately including numerous special catalogues have been completely revised and updated editorially.
- Many valuation changes throughout the volume, significant adjustments for rate-coded stamps.
- Additional valuation information on Luxembourg se-tenant stamps from stamp booklets as well as three additional colour variants of the Luxembourg postage stamp series "National Coat of Arms" open up exciting additional opportunities for collecting.
- Thoroughly checked and revised designations in the Luxembourg national language complement the German and French listings.
- Over 2000 colour illustrations and approx. 8000 price appraisals.
- Novelties until MICHEL-Rundschau 10/2022
- A user account is required for the use of e-books.
- The customer may purchase an unlimited number of e-books. All purchased e-books shall be available to the customer in the MICHEL Online library and can be viewed with a current web browser. Additional software for viewing is not required.
- The right to use the e-book shall be limited to 5 years from the time of activation in the online library. The Publisher will provide access to the purchased e-book during the term.
Format: E-book in the MICHEL Online Library
First Day of Sale: 10 November 2022